cooper dot se.

this page is called cooper.se because it represents much of my thought since studying for a semester in sweden in the spring of 2005. this thought process has continued on down to the beginnings of my real adult life....what comes next? let's talk about it....and many other things of course.

Monday, March 07, 2005

the beginning of the end.

dear world,

this is the second time that I have typed this entry. this is the first official entry on my new blog though. it is entitled cooper.se, because I am spending this semester in sweden. I don't really think that anyone will ever read this blog, unless I go out into the painful world of self-promotion, trying to get people to read what I have to say. why should they even do that?

imagine if I were updating this page on a powerbook computer via wi-fi in some hip cafe in seattle, san fancisco, chicago or new york city. how cool would I be then? I do hope to one day talk about important things like the eu lifting the arms embargo on china and whether or not that might destabalize the region, or how I think that flooding iran with american money and ideas would solve our problems there. that is all for now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home