cooper dot se.

this page is called cooper.se because it represents much of my thought since studying for a semester in sweden in the spring of 2005. this thought process has continued on down to the beginnings of my real adult life....what comes next? let's talk about it....and many other things of course.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

better there than here?

hey, this is the blog that no one reads. I still don't know if this will change, but we shall see. I have somewhat of an interest in the situation on the korean peninsula. I find it an extremely fascinating and frightening situation. I also find it interesting that the star in the template of this blog looks strikingly similar to the star in the DPRK's flag. moving on....

I have read the book the aquariums of pyongyang which is about a north korean who spent ten years in the gulag. he later escaped to china and eventually made it to south korea. he now works as a reporter. I highly recommend the book. today I found this article about another extremely fascinating north korean defector story. I am just constantly wondering what is going to happen with china and north korea, among other hot spots.

hejdåa för nu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home