cooper dot se.

this page is called cooper.se because it represents much of my thought since studying for a semester in sweden in the spring of 2005. this thought process has continued on down to the beginnings of my real adult life....what comes next? let's talk about it....and many other things of course.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

another entry. where are the readers?

hej no one. I continue to write here, despite any semblance of an audience. maybe someone will find this page when they browse through blogs via the "next blog" button in the top right corner of all the blogs. I do realize that my page is just a template. maybe it could be a little more creative.

take a look a look at this page.

china is simply the story of this century. the 20th belonged to the us, but the 21st century will be the chinese century. they can make 9 BILLION socks every year! do you realize that that is 1.5 socks for every human being on planet earth! wow.

simply amazing. I am an nyt nerd and proud of it. the question is, what will I do with it all?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home