cooper dot se.

this page is called cooper.se because it represents much of my thought since studying for a semester in sweden in the spring of 2005. this thought process has continued on down to the beginnings of my real adult life....what comes next? let's talk about it....and many other things of course.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

have to start somewhere.

so writing and blogging and whatever it is that you want to call is something that I say that I want to do and do a good job of it. I even talk about possibly someday becoming a journalist or something.

in some respects, this is not entirely a tall order. I am a smart, curious, conversationalist kind of person. it wouldn't be entirely difficult for me to talk to people about things and put it into the form of an article or essay or anything like that.

on the other hand, I sometimes wonder about how realistic it is for me to dream of doing something like that. I am a physics major at a small, liberal arts school. I am not exactly the kind of student that columbia school of journalism is looking for. I do love reading but haven't done much writing, and I certainly don't know as much about either as an english major would, something I said I would never become back in my senior year in high school.

so where to begin? maybe with this blog, and then hopefully moving on to the north park press. who knows where after that? I am starting to really think it is the kind of thing that I would love to do though. peace and love.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home