cooper dot se.

this page is called cooper.se because it represents much of my thought since studying for a semester in sweden in the spring of 2005. this thought process has continued on down to the beginnings of my real adult life....what comes next? let's talk about it....and many other things of course.

Friday, September 23, 2005

a little less serious this time around.

hey everyone. I am enjoying this blogger thing. there are so many people writing about so many different and interesting things. tell me about any interesting blogs that you read.

does anyone know if there is a way to "subscribe" to different blogs and read them all in one place?

I am going to try to write an article for my school's newspaper about a class that I am in. my first time ever trying to write for the paper.

so, for something less serious, I must tell you all about sudoku. it's a fun puzzle that has to do with numbers, but there is no math involved. it's pretty addicting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home